Veterinary Customer Service Representative
4 Paws Animal Clinic is seeking a friendly and dedicated CSR to join our team. Our hospital is a high quality, busy 2 doctor, full-service animal clinic. The position plays an integral role in providing excellent care to our patients as well as providing outstanding customer service to our clients. This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule. We are not currently open on Saturdays.
Responsibilities include taking phone calls, booking appointments, greeting clients, and processing payments. If asked, this position would also help with pharmacy duties, and handling medical records.
Top priority will be given to applicants with experience working in a veterinary hospital however we are willing to train the right applicant. Candidates must have experience in a customer service environment. This position requires someone that is excellent at handling difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. A caring and compassionate attitude is required of all members of our team. This position requires an assertive personality. We perform many callbacks each day. While we do email and text with clients, this position requires comfort with calling clients.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.50/hourApply Now!
4 Paws Animal Clinic, in Winter Park, FL is a three year old, fast growing practice that specializes in high-quality medicine with a strong focus on caring for our clients as well as patients. We seek to add an experienced Veterinary Technician to our friendly team. Our hospital boasts an enjoyable working environment with great leadership and an excellent support staff. We are looking for a responsible individual with a few years of experience and who can act as a leader within our hospital.
We are in need of a veterinary technician that understands our medium volume, high touch practice principles. Thank you for considering us!
Number of openings for this position
- 1 to 2
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) matching
- Retirement plan
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance